Tlhoeko Health & Safety and Environmental Management business unit is the fastest growing Basotho consultancy entity, providing a wide range of environmental services to clients, including projects environmental approval strategies, environmental impact assessments, baseline and impact assessment and monitoring (air, noise, groundwater), contamination assessments and remediation management, flora and fauna surveys, construction health, safety & environmental management, stakeholder engagement and compliance reporting and audit.
The company has carried and continues to carry diverse environmental management projects that include but are not limited to the following:
- Health & safety Construction Officer functions at Makoanyane barracks TB clinic construction
- Development of National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Lesotho
- Stakeholder Capacity Development Assessment Needs in Climate Change Adaptation in Lesotho
- E-Waste Assessment and Development of Regulatory Regimes for Lesotho
- Project brief development for biomass gasification plant at Lekokoaneng TY